Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We offer both existing and custom waste container services to homeowners, contractors and construction companies for various projects. Available roll off dumpster sizes include 10 yard, 15 yard, 20 yard, 30 yard and 40 yard dumpsters. (Please note that availability depends on your location.)
We also offer front load dumpsters for businesses looking for regular, ongoing waste disposal. Available front load sizes include 2 yard, 4 yard, 6 yard and 8 yard containers.
Wherever you’re located, you can find simple and convenient dumpster to buy from Cedar Manufacturing. We operate nationwide, serving 48 consecutive states with normal roll off and custom front load dumpster services.
Wherever you’re located, you can find simple and convenient dumpsters from Cedar Manufacturing. We operate nationwide, serving 39 states with permanent roll off and custom front load dumpster services.
Each municipality has different regulations and permit requirements concerning dumpsters placed on private property, streets or any other public right of way. Contact your local municipality and they will provide you with the regulations and costs to purchase any necessary permits.
The size of dumpster you’re going to need will depend on the size of your project. We offer 10, 15, 20 and 30 yard dumpsters. Recommendations are available on our website, or you can call our office and one of our friendly and experienced customer service representatives will be happy to help you reach a decision.
There are some items we simply don’t have the resources to dispose of per EPA guidelines.Those items include:
- Biohazardous materials/medical waste
- Paint (although dry paint cans are permissible)
- Propane tanks
- Equipment containing gas or oil
- Mattresses, box springs and tires may incur additonal handling fees
If you need to dispose of any of these materials, let us know and we’ll direct you to the proper agency.
Whether you’re a homeowner DIY-ing a remodel or a construction crew tasked with a building demolition, a roll off dumpster will keep your home or worksite clear of debris. Here are the most common uses for our temporary services:
|For Homeowners||For Contractors|
To receive timely payment:
- Submit all invoices by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to PO Box 6014, Live Oak Florida 32060 OR by fax to (866) 917-9017, Attention: Vendor Relations.
- Your invoice must include the PO Number and the street address of the service order. Without these items, your payment may be subject to delay.
- Your payment will be processed within 30 days.
Thank you for being a partner of National Site Materials and for providing our customers with superior service.